Welcome to our website. This website with URL address is owned and operated by London Parlour Carpet Cleaners. By visiting, viewing or using this website, you are agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern London Parlour Carpet Cleaners’ relationship with you in connection with this website.
The terms ‘London Parlour Carpet Cleaners, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to London Parlour Carpet Cleaners, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website you.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
39. By viewing or using the London Parlour Carpet Cleaners website, you accept these terms and conditions. By accepting these terms and conditions, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access and use the London Parlour Carpet Cleaners website, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
40. You acknowledge that London Parlour Carpet Cleaners may issue a licence to any other user or users as it sees fit and without limitation.
41. London Parlour Carpet Cleaners may revoke or suspend the licence of any user in its absolute discretion for any reason that it sees fit, including, but not limited to, for a breach of these terms and conditions or a breach of the Service Agreement if the user is a Service Provider.
42. You acknowledge that the London Parlour Carpet Cleaners website is hosted by London Parlour Carpet Cleaners and as a hosted and managed service, London Parlour Carpet Cleaners reserves the rights to upgrade, maintain, tune, backup, amend, add or remove features, redesign, improve or otherwise alter the London Parlour Carpet Cleaners website.
43. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
44. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
45. All trademarks reproduced on this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
46. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
47. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
48. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of the UK.
49. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
50. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular service.
51. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
52. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
53. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
54. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
55. By using or registering on the London Parlour Carpet Cleaners website, you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database; from time to time, we may contact you about offers and promotions. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link supplied on the email content or contacting our Customer Service, and we will happily remove you from marketing communications.
58. Should you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us via the methods on our website.